Saturday, January 28, 2012

Making a Poseable Art Doll: Part 3

I got some more work done on his head, but it still needs work.






I still need to add ears.  I still need to fix the right horn.  I still need to fix the symmetry of the face.  But now the jaw isn't as off as it was and the muzzle is not leaning to the left.

And I got the wire frame for the body done too.



Yes, the head looks big for the body, but that is because he has no stuffing yet.  I baked polymer clay to his feet so I future clay I add has something to grip.  Before the clay on the feet was baked on it was bent into a hook to help keep the clay in place.

No comments:

Post a Comment